The definition of a button switch refers to a switch that uses a button to push the transmission mechanism to disconnect the moving contact and the static contact according to the currency and realize the circuit conversion. The button switch is a single master electrical appliance that is widely used. In electrical automatic control circuits, it is used to manually send control signals to control contactors, relays, and electromagnetic starters.
1. Push button switches are classified according to the purpose and the structure of the contact
1. Normally closed button 2. Normally open button 3. Compound button
2. Classification of button switches: classified by operation mode and protection mode
Common button categories and features:
1. Waterproof: a sealed shell. Can be placed in water intrusion.
2. Anti-corrosion type: can prevent the intrusion of chemical corrosive gas.
3. Explosion-proof type: It can be used in places containing explosive gas and dust without causing explosion, such as coal mines and other places.
4. Knob type: Rotate the operation contact by hand, there are two positions for on-off, generally panel-mounted.
5. Key type: Use the key to insert and rotate for operation, which can prevent misoperation or be operated by a dedicated person.
6. Open type: suitable for inlaid and fixed on the panel of the switch board, control cabinet or console.
7. Protective type: With a protective shell, it can prevent the internal button parts from mechanical damage or people touching the live parts.
8. Emergency type: there is a big red mushroom head protruding outside, used to cut off the power in an emergency.
9. Self-sustaining button: The button is equipped with a self-sustaining electromagnetic mechanism, which is mainly used in power plants, substations or test equipment, and operators can exchange signals and issue instructions.
10. Button with light: The button is equipped with a signal light, which not only is used to issue operation instructions, but also serves as a signal indicator. It is mostly used on the panel of the control cabinet and console.
11. Combination: multiple button combination.
12. Interlocking type: multiple contacts are interlocked with each other.
Zhejiang Hungsing Electric Co.Ltd.is specialized in the production and technical development of push-button switches and supporting products. Our products are widely used in sports equipment,biopharmaceuticals,precision machinery testing,ship control systems,automatic machine tools,textile machinery...